*i am getting over my IT band injury slowly, but surely. ironically enough it feels better when
i run outside vs. inside on the treadmill. prior to this injury i struggled BIG time to get my
body to sync with running outside. i think the cooler fall temps have helped.
* i am dreading the onset of the winter months. DREADING.
*i will never understand designer clothes. i will be honest and say most of my clothes come from places like Target, TJ Maxx and occasionally GAP. coincidentally, when i shop at TJ Maxx i wouldn't know a hot, trendy designer label if it slapped me in the face!! ;) and i am OK with that. i just don't get the hype...
*my fatigue issues have gotten much better. i LOVE getting acupuncture done--it makes me feel great!
i definitely have days where i do too much when i feel good then pay for it the next day or two with a slump in my energy. overall, i am improving. Praise God!!
*this girl inspires me to no end!! i could stare at her photos, blog, scrapbooking projects for forever!!
totally my creative crush!!
*as a stay at home Mom i can never manage to "stay at home" as much as i would like or think i should...don't be fooled...it's a misnomer!
* still can't believe my Dad is gone. i know this first year without him will be tough-- especially when we go back to visit family at the holidays, and i know we won't be going to his house anymore.
* i miss my kids being littler. they grow up. i am beginning to understand what my Mom would always say when i was a kid about wishing she could push a button and make it stop. you can't. you grow and learn and get older with them.
*...i can't believe i am 38. SHUT. UP!
* i've been saying, "y'all" a lot lately. i don't know why. i just do. do y'all ever do that? ;)
* i LOVE making soups this time of year! having soup is such a cozy meal! and even though, it's A LOT of work, it is worth it. soups normally last a day or 2 around here and makes life very convenient on those days the girls and i are out late with activities! our favorite right now is a chicken tortilla soup that i snagged off of Pinterest! we are also loving this autumn chopped salad as well! finding lots of yummy and healthy meals on Pinterest these days!! :)
* ...my favorite photo and scrapbooking layout. it just grabs my heart!!
have a great day y'all! can't believe October is almost over and November is right around the corner!
oops! almost forgot...got this post idea from Stephanie Howell! she is another scrappy inspiration, mommy to all girls, birthday twinsie, lovely lady!! :)