after last year, I said that I wasn't going to do it again. the December Daily project.
it's not because I didn't enjoy it. I did! to be honest, it was because I
put too much pressure on myself! crazy, right? I know.
the pressure was, " I HAVE to do something for ALL days (1-25) or
it just won't be "official"!" I know now that is, well..., dumb.
life throws its curve balls and you just roll with it.
yes, I have days that I adore out of that album, but to be honest
I had days where I just said life took over and I was not focused on
the album. that is O.K. ok? OK!!!
so after looking at last year's album...
1) because it was so FUN looking back on what i did capture b/c Dec is typically one of our busiest months as a family
2) i am giving myself more time to plan. last year i literally threw everything together very last minute, which made me feel even more ba-jiggity ;) (see this post)
3) i will probably use the same album concept of using clearly heavy overlays from Hambly. i ordered an extra from last year, so i am good to go.
4) Studio Calico also has a wonderful complete december daily kit on sale, including an album. it's so packed full of awesome supplies, but i NEED to use up my stash!
5) i plan on hybrid scrapbooking this album as i did last year's. i love doing both methods, so it was an easy choice to incorporate.
6) i don't take my SLR with me all the time. i am confident with my iPhone and instagram way more
moments will be captured!!
7) this is why i scrapbook. i can't possibly capture EVERYTHING, but what i do capture will be amazing and i will cherish it. i think that last sentence will be my dec. daily mantra! so, if you are on the fence as to whether to do this or not...JUST DO IT!