which means i don't quite have as much time to myself.
i normally scrap in the morning or midday and now that my kids are home, that
doesn't really happen as much.
i long to be one of those night owl scrappers that gets a TON done while her family sleeps!!
but, honestly, i am an early to bed and early to rise type of gal.
i really want to be present for my girls, too.
i don't want to just be here...i want to be here and available and attentive to spending time with them.
BUT...i'm still learning!!
i am working on putting together a cruise vacation mini album from last summer!!
i am doing the Divide & Conquer class over at 2Peas, taught by Lisa Truesdell
I am AMAZED at her process and how organized she is!
that is probably one of my faults...since i am a kinda "go with the flow" scrapper, the
precise planning stages normally escape me ;)
i do have to tell you that i have LOVED going through our pictures so far.
it made me realize a lot:
1) i take A LOT of pictures!! (of course)
2) i can get overwhelmed with all of my pictures and never "do" anything
memorabilia-wise with them
3) planning the pictures out and what is important has been fun!
4) i know that i will look back on this album and be incredibly glad that i did it
5) that i actually did a good job of saving memorabilia from our trip (yess!)
6) creating a "kit" to go with your album is genius!!
7) planning can be a good thing ;) especially when you are doing a BIG(ger) project like
documenting a trip through a mini album
i am still in the process of culling my photos and breaking the album into sections. i have pretty much put my album "kit" together and am hoping that once i get started putting it together (photos, paper, ephemera, etc.) that it will inspire me to do more albums like this!!